Manufacturer part number:
This Four Person Dome Features:
- Front and read D-Doors for easy and simple access, as well as added ventilation
- Front vestibule storage area, ideal to keep some gear out of the elements
- Cross pole construction providing quick set up, greater strength and water shedding ability
- An inner tent with large mesh panels to keep the tent cool in hot climates
- Silver coated UVTex® 2000 fly reflects heat & protects you from the elements
- DryFloor™ heavy duty PE bucket floor for extra waterproofness at ground level
- No-See-Um mesh in all windows keeps all those biting insects at bay so you’ll sleep better
- 100% Polyester inner tent that keeps you cool & dry in hot or humid conditions
- Tentsile Tab™ with J-Hooks are clever triangular seam inserted patches with a J-Hook to simply & quickly attach the tent to the poles making setup easy & keeping the poles firmly in place during periods of high wind
- Tentsile Loop™ shock absorbent reinforced peg down and guy rope points for greater stability & longer life
- DryGuard™ Plus protects from wind-driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro closed
- Easy Step D Doors reduce the risk of tripping when entering or exiting the tent
- Fully featured with convenience items like lantern hooks & organiser pouches
- Compact carry bag provided
||Cream / Blue
||The Tasman 4V dome tent is a quick to set up and pack down option for those seeking a no-fuss tent option, or something to keep on hand for those last minute getaways.
||4 Adults in comfort
||Silver Coated UVTex® 2000 Sun Tough Fly fabric - the UVtex® treatment not only protects the fly from harsh UV rays, it also doubles as a 100% waterproof barrier.
| Inner Tent:
||Polyester inner tent with No-See-Um mesh windows for ventilation but no biting insects.
||Heavy Duty PE Floor - Incorporating a bucket style floor with elevated seams keeping the moisture out but more importantly, you dry
||Front and Rear Easy Step D Doors – D-shaped door for easy access to the interior with lower sills to minimise tripping.
| Pole System:
||Black Fibreglass poles.
| Mesh Windows:
||No-See-Um Mesh - Ultra-fine mesh panels for total insect protection, no matter how small they are, while still allowing plenty of ventilation.
| Environmental Control:
||Large mesh areas incorporated in inner tent for great ventilation. DryGuard™ Plus protects windows and doors from wind driven rain with storm flaps that Velcro together
||#5 Coil zips for windows #5 Coil zips for door
| Climate Rating:
||Ideal for moderate to tropical conditions.
| Pegs & Guy Ropes:
||Sturdy pegs included. Pre-attached guy ropes.
| 12V Ready:
||Centrally located light attachment hook.
| Storage Solutions:
||Easy to locate side wall organiser pouches.
||Tent floor area: 240 x 220 cm Tent head height: 185 cm
| Pack Size:
||65 x 18 x 18 cm
| Carry Bag:
||150D Polyester carry bag provided
||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty against defects of material or manufacture.